I just got a market research study with Precision Research

NFriday

I get emails from Precision Research at least four times a week.  I have only been eligible for two projects so far, but most of their projects are being done through Zoom right now, and there were five studies that I got today, that I might be eligible for.  One was a shop along.  A lot of them I am not eligible for because I am too old, but for those people that are 49 or under you should get on their email list.  Their office is near O'Hare.  They might have other locations I am not familiar with for those people that don't live in the Chicago area.

I checked on their website, and PRC or Precision Research is located in Des Plaines, IL near O'Hare, and so they do not have any other offices, but the great majority of the studies you do online, and there was one they sent me today, that was only for people in Kentucky and Tennessee, and I don't live in either one of those states. 

• 1 year later...

I get emails from Precision Research all the time about studies.  I applied to two studies today.  One of the studies told me though that I will be required to show them my ID if I am deemed eligible for the study.  I don't know if I am crazy about that.  Most of the panels I apply to, I never get a call back from them though.

• 1 month later...

I get emails from Precision Research all the time.  Most of them I am not eligible for, but about 10% of them I apply for.  I have only done two studies with them so far.  Most of them currently are Zoom studies.  I got a study today that I applied for, that pays really well that a few people here might be eligible for.  It is called "Recycling and Sustainability Habits".  It sounds like they are looking for people that are into recycling and composting, and shop at their farmer's market, and also try to limit their purchases to things that are sustainable.  I am major into recycling, and I also compost, and I shop at the farmer's market every week when it is open and try to buy organic when it is semi affordable.  I know a lot of people are not as much into the environment as I am, but it is a yearlong study, and they are paying $10 to $250 per month.  You get paid once a month.  Most months you are going to be paid $50 to $150 a month.  You spend anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours per month.  It would be worth your while to get on their list even though you don't think you would be eligible for this study, because there are lots of other studies to do, and most of them are Zoom studies.  You can go to their website, prc.com and sign up for their emails.  They are located in a suburb of Chicago.

I did not get contacted about the environmental survey that paid really well that I was hoping too, but they are still looking for more participants.  I have no idea why I did not get picked.