Your Surveys

Bal

Have been up to there old tricks again. I can't tell you how much I despise this company, now you may think why do I use them, well it's because they have the most surveys and high paying ones. I wish I didn't have to.

They have put my quality score down to 69, meaning I can't do any surveys. A few weeks ago my score was 269, I then noticed it kept coming down gradually. I messaged them and got the usual nonsense back, being no help at all. 

I then stopped doing surveys with them for about a week, logged on and my score was down again, then they had an error for two days so couldn't do any surveys, but my score went down again, I asked them how can my score go down when I'm not even taking surveys, they told me I had failed trap questions, this is a bare faced lie. I have asked them to provide me with evidence of the questions I have failed. Waiting on a response. They are a scam company, check out their reviews on trustpilot to see how bad they are. Sorry if I bored anyone but I needed to rant.

• Sad 2

I just got one of their surveys a few days ago.  I might have been through pi opinion.  I think I got DQ.  I used to get those surveys a lot more than I do now.

• Like 1

I don't belong to them , but do get their surveys on other sites via routers. Can't recall ever completing one. Always DQ. My score had always been over 100 , then suddenly went to 60. No reason why. After a few weeks , back to 100. I tend to avoid them.

• Like 1

I use them as a router on my survey site. They are scam artists. When I asked them to provide proof of the trap questions I failed, they stopped the ticket so I could not reply back.

I'm getting fed up of these survey companies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Bal said:

I use them as a router on my survey site. They are scam artists. When I asked them to provide proof of the trap questions I failed, they stopped the ticket so I could not reply back.

I'm getting fed up of these survey companies.

I’m so sorry to hear they’re treating you like this. I’d dump them. Any survey site treating me like that gets the heave ho from me. I won’t put up with it. You could try and file a complaint with the BBB. Some other sites that are pretty good for me are Forthright. They have high paying surveys and no minimum cash out. Qmee app is also good, no minimum cash out. On Forthright, I make $1-$2 a day, and on the Qmee app, I made almost $3 just today. I recently dumped a couple of survey sites that I feel have been treating me like crap. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I’m so sorry to hear they’re treating you like this. I’d dump them. Any survey site treating me like that gets the heave ho from me. I won’t put up with it. You could try and file a complaint with the BBB. Some other sites that are pretty good for me are Forthright. They have high paying surveys and no minimum cash out. Qmee app is also good, no minimum cash out. On Forthright, I make $1-$2 a day, and on the Qmee app, I made almost $3 just today. I recently dumped a couple of survey sites that I feel have been treating me like crap. 

Haven't you run into their surveys on any of the survey sites you belong to? Occasionally I can complete one of their surveys unlike Peanut Labs but it is a pain to have to go through their screening questions which are very repetitive and then be routed from one survey to another and most of the time you can't complete the survey anyway. And with PointClub I completely stay away from their surveys because I can't even get the 12 points for disqualification. Just not worth my time to deal with Your Surveys on the small chance I can complete one of their surveys.    

7 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Haven't you run into their surveys on any of the survey sites you belong to? Occasionally I can complete one of their surveys unlike Peanut Labs but it is a pain to have to go through their screening questions which are very repetitive and then be routed from one survey to another and most of the time you can't complete the survey anyway. And with PointClub I completely stay away from their surveys because I can't even get the 12 points for disqualification. Just not worth my time to deal with Your Surveys on the small chance I can complete one of their surveys.    

I sometimes encounter Your Surveys on Forthright, but I tend to do pretty well on those, usually complete a survey about 1 out of every 4 times. Forthright pays more for these too, so I'll at least try them out. Now JD Powers is another subject entirely. I will X out if I see one of those.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low. I also get them on mypoints and click out of there faster than you can say "Quality Score." Is there anything we can do to drive them into the ground?

• Like 1