Prayer request please

sp1

BBB and Consumer protection can't help me. Because SurveyEveryOne.Com does not provide their physical postal address. Been emailing them since November 2020 and they won't respond with an explanation why they won't pay me. Would you all please pray that Heavenly Parents soften the hearts at Surveyeveryone.com to pay me my withdrawal minimum amount $ 20.86 and transfer my withdrawal into my paypal.com account ? Appreciated.

I just looked on Survey Police, and there is an address for them, but it is a foreign one, and so I don't know if it is going to do any good if they are not in the US.  I also clicked on their Facebook page, and it is not valid anymore, and nobody has left a review for them since 2016.  I used to belong to One Opinion when they used to be a lot better than they are.  They were bought out.  They dumped me though because they did not care for some of the answers I gave on their surveys.  Unfortunately I had $100 in my account.  I learned my lesson.  I asked them if I could at least get what I had in my account, and they told me I could, but I never heard any more.  I tried contacting them a few more times, and they never got back to me.  Now they are owned by some awful company.  I forget which one, and they are not nearly as good.  I learned my lesson, and I just quit trying to get my money.  This was several years ago.  Now I try to cash out when I have $20 in my account for the survey companies I am still with.  Sometimes it is time to just move on.

• Like 2

I used the address listed in SP and compared it to the standard Latvia address format. The address is incomplete, it lacks a street number.

I did an ESOMAR search for Latvia and there are two marketing firms at the same street number, on the same street in the same city.

One of the firms website leads to Kantar, a mega marketingvfirm. The other a Latvia firm.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just looked on Survey Police, and there is an address for them, but it is a foreign one, and so I don't know if it is going to do any good if they are not in the US.  I also clicked on their Facebook page, and it is not valid anymore, and nobody has left a review for them since 2016.  I used to belong to One Opinion when they used to be a lot better than they are.  They were bought out.  They dumped me though because they did not care for some of the answers I gave on their surveys.  Unfortunately I had $100 in my account.  I learned my lesson.  I asked them if I could at least get what I had in my account, and they told me I could, but I never heard any more.  I tried contacting them a few more times, and they never got back to me.  Now they are owned by some awful company.  I forget which one, and they are not nearly as good.  I learned my lesson, and I just quit trying to get my money.  This was several years ago.  Now I try to cash out when I have $20 in my account for the survey companies I am still with.  Sometimes it is time to just move on.

One Opinion is now owned by Dynata. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 3:45 PM, ErgoProxy said:

Nothing fails like prayer.

True. If nothing else works. Atleast I helped make others aware of SurveyEveryOne.Com's non response and non payment to me. Regardless, if this is the time of lockdown and pestilence, and their payment support teams choose not to communicate with me. Or, they don't have anyone working in their payment or support teams. An explanation of they went out of business or they've lost support employees there, and monthly notifications that they eventually will pay me would be friendly and professional. But nothing from them.

NFriday, praying you'll consider transferring your virtual visa card into your amazon or paypal accounts. Amazon does have grocery items that can be delivered to your home. That may be an option for you. I called amazon and they helped me to transfer my virtual visa card to my Amazon gift card balance. Hope this helps a little ?

• Like 1