paidviewpoint

kaminikij

I log on and it shows a survey but click on it and it just disappears. Its almost everyday now.Is it only me? I still get a few but nothing to talk about. Is this happening to anyone else? Its so frustrating

• Like 1

That happened to me today. I had already taken one survey, then it said I had one more survey. When I clicked on it, it was gone.

I have had it happen a few times in the last couple of months as well. Let support know right after it happens and they can look into it. Did contact them about it and they are aware of it. Not being consistent makes it hard to trace. 

• Like 1

Paid View Point is one of about 12 panels that I am currently signed up for.   However they are not one of my better producers.  There are too many of their 10 cent deals, I don't know what they are called,  but they ask you a whole bunch of questions and they pay you 10 cents.  Sometimes you get a good paying survey,  other times .38 cents seems  to be a  favorite rate that they pay.   I can usually manage to do one 15 dollar cash out about every 5-6 weeks.  It is not a panel that pays a lot but I use it in the mix for what I can get out of it. The good news is,  whenever you start a survey,  you know you are going to get something out of it,  whether it be .10 cents, 38 cents or more. They do not disqualify you.  You have to be invited to take a survey though which means you won't get as many possibilities as some other panels. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

In response to the OP, yes, I also get that occasionally. I suspect it's a browser caching issue (or something similar) related to surveys that filled up before I could get to them. When in doubt, refresh the page.

On 3/23/2021 at 1:59 PM, wobbles said:

I don't understand how this site is so highly rated.  I quit there in frustration..

What are the issues you are having there? Been with them since the start and never anything that support didn't solve. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, episemion said:

What are the issues you are having there? Been with them since the start and never anything that support didn't solve. 

I got up to 14xxx points, and then the surveys stopped coming.  Took the better part of a year to get that far.

I don't remember what my score was at the time.. it's been awhile since I was there now, but I gave a 2 star review after quitting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 12:29 PM, wobbles said:

I got up to 14xxx points, and then the surveys stopped coming.  Took the better part of a year to get that far.

I don't remember what my score was at the time.. it's been awhile since I was there now, but I gave a 2 star review after quitting.

Yes, it is money, but my husband and I had the same problem.  We seemed to get many survey until we were close to redeeming, then they came at a slow drip the last dollar or so we needed cash out took forever.  Then we redeemed and closed our account.

• 2 months later...

I've been with them for many years. If you think about it, you will get paid for every survey you take. Whether its .10c or $2.00, you will get paid. I use them along with other sights and will usually cash out at the end of the month.