New survey sites

Bal

Can anyone recommend some new Survey/GPT sites please.

I have been doing surveys for years but some sites that I used are awful now and not worth the time, I also find lots are not trusted.

I am in the UK and sites like Offernation, Rewarding Ways ect are too hard to earn on.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Have you tried the Qmee app? I have them and made almost $3 just today. They always have a lot of surveys, and you can cash out at any time, no minimum. I use PayPal, and get my money within a few hours of cashing out. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Have you tried the Qmee app? I have them and made almost $3 just today. They always have a lot of surveys, and you can cash out at any time, no minimum. I use PayPal, and get my money within a few hours of cashing out. 

Thanks for getting back. Yes, I have tired Qmee, I used to use them but I find most of their surveys now are low paid and I screen out alot.

They used to be better but in my experience have gone downhill. The one good thing with them is you can cash out quick and for any amount.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Prolific has been very good. :91_thumbsup: And it's in the UK! 

Thanks for getting back. Yes, I use Prolific, and they are one of the best and most trusted, I just wish they had more surveys.

Populslive is another good trusted company as well.

• Like 2