Anybody done Arkos Lab captcha?

NFriday

I did a market research thing on Tuesday in Chicago, and they said they were going to pay me $125, and they were going to send it to me.  I assumed they were going to mail it to me. I got a virtual visa card sent to me by email instead.  It was sent by my prepaid center, and before I click on the visa card, they have a captcha I have to complete from Arkos Lab.  Has anybody run across one of those?  They are hard to do.  I got one where I got six squares with dices in them, and I had to figure out which of the six squares had dice that equaled 14, and then when I found that one and clicked it on, I then had to find another square that had dice totaling 14, and then a third time.  It was hard to figure out.  When I had to pull up my visa card online a few minutes ago, I got the captcha again.  I was able to write down the number and security code for the virtual visa, and so I hope I can just enter that when I use it online.  Apparently there are a lot of people frustrated with Arkos labs captchas.  

• Sad 1

Staples is one of the businesses that gives me an additional 5%, and I am going to get a laser printer from them, and that way I can use the whole gift card at one store.

When I had to do the gotcha again, they gave me an easier one, but I don't want to have to go there more than I have to.