i-Say App Always goes to browser, You too?

schludermann

Do y'all have this experience when using the i-say App?. You launch it, select a survey and it goes to a mobile browser? As a result, I've never completed a survey in their "app".

On 2/5/2021 at 11:04 PM, schludermann said:

Do y'all have this experience when using the i-say App?. You launch it, select a survey and it goes to a mobile browser? As a result, I've never completed a survey in their "app".

I have done a couple of surveys via the app but these were always ones in which it was specified to do so ,I did the survey and then I deleted it because the next time they did it via a special invitation ,so I did that one ,and deleted it after .Seemed that was the only way I could do them that way ,now maybe they have changed it but that is my experience  with it ,

On 2/9/2021 at 2:31 PM, Lurkergirl said:

I have done a couple of surveys via the app but these were always ones in which it was specified to do so ,I did the survey and then I deleted it because the next time they did it via a special invitation ,so I did that one ,and deleted it after .Seemed that was the only way I could do them that way ,now maybe they have changed it but that is my experience  with it ,

When you used the i-say app to complete a survey offered through the i-say app, did you notice that the survey link was opened in a mobile browser window or did you remain completely within the i-say survey app?