Finally, after 4 months of praying and waiting and emailing and contacting BBB and Consumer Protection.

sp1

31 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I am surprised and glad that you got your money.  I hope you don't plan to continue to do surveys with them again.

Or, they may be trying to get rid of me ?

59 minutes ago, sp1 said:

Or, they may be trying to get rid of me ?

These survey sites don’t know anyone. You’re just a number to them. If I were you, I’d dump ‘em. I think they’ve wasted enough of your time and caused anxiety. No way I’d stick with that if they pulled that crap on me. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

These survey sites don’t know anyone. You’re just a number to them. If I were you, I’d dump ‘em. I think they’ve wasted enough of your time and caused anxiety. No way I’d stick with that if they pulled that crap on me. 

Your counsel is duly noted 

• Like 1

Which Consumer Agency did you engage, besides BBB?

Also, if you look at the lower right area of the SurveyEveryOne.Com home page, you will see an icon for scadacase.com. The link does not work, however Scada in in CrunchBase and it is a Latvian marketing firm. Lately Latvian countries have show a willingness to stiff panelists their meager rewards.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, schludermann said:

Which Consumer Agency did you engage, besides BBB?

Also, if you look at the lower right area of the SurveyEveryOne.Com home page, you will see an icon for scadacase.com. The link does not work, however Scada in in CrunchBase and it is a Latvian marketing firm. Lately Latvian countries have show a willingness to stiff panelists their meager rewards.

schludermann, good morning. Your response is noted. Anything i may pray with your financial and spiritual needs ?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 3:29 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I'm not convinced of that.  I was an active participant of Pinecone Reseach for several years and somehow got booted, no notification of it either. I've been trying for about three years to get back in.  I apply every time I see a link, bit I never qualify despite the fact that each post says they are supposedly looking for Hispanics 

On 3/20/2021 at 8:16 AM, natofborg said:

I'm not convinced of that.  I was an active participant of Pinecone Reseach for several years and somehow got booted, no notification of it either. I've been trying for about three years to get back in.  I apply every time I see a link, bit I never qualify despite the fact that each post says they are supposedly looking for Hispanics 

I was dropped by Pinecone a couple of years ago. They never gave me a reason but I was with them for a long time and may have decided I no longer fit the demographics they were looking for and were looking for some new blood. But I am just guessing because I don't know that for sure.   

• 3 weeks later...

BBB has no effect on a Latvian company, and not much on American companies. I found over 600 complaints for 2020 against Staples at the BBB, but most were never resolved. BBB just prints the complaints.

For any survey company in the US, best results are gotten by reporting to the Attorney General of their state.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2021 at 2:29 AM, mikedorb said:

I was dropped by Pinecone a couple of years ago. They never gave me a reason but I was with them for a long time and may have decided I no longer fit the demographics they were looking for and were looking for some new blood. But I am just guessing because I don't know that for sure.   

I don't know why I'm with Pinecone. I can't remember the last time I qualified for any surveys through them. I'm hanging in there until I can cash out if I'm close. Otherwise, I'll be leaving sooner..

• Like 1