Tellwut routers are getting out of hand, 12 minutes of router roulette for 5 minute opportunity

schludermann

I typically avoid High point surveys on Tellwut, because late, and even terminal screen out at the end of the survey happens way too often. I think enough other Tellwut panelists developed that sentiment as well. Enough that Tellwut was able to detect it. So, Tellwut has apparently made the short surveys equally unpleasant, by presenting primarily routers. I tried a survey and was bounced multiple times between unpleasant megapanels, like Say-So, Cint, SSI, Daynata, Your-Surveys, Innovatemr (parent company of PointClub) and others. I stuck with this for over 12 minutes, just to see how terrible Tellwut was going to make it. In the last quarter, I started trying to answer to screen, and still I was bounced around. Selecting the Cint, links for "I don't want to be matched to a survey at this time", could not get me out of the loops.  Often I would be kicked back to a previous router, just to complete the same screening questions again. With Say-So, These questions may be requested back-to-back in triplet.  I sure hope that the clients of these Survey Machines do some due diligence searching on the conduct of these panels. I think conduct such as skews survey results. I reported it to Tellwut support and they did award 50 sympathy points.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I've noticed just a lack of the regular 5 or 10 point surveys.  Some days only 2 or 3 whereas there used to be 20 plus a day.  I think they are holding on to user's submissions to control how much pay-out there is daily.  My opinion is that every panel will screw you if they can.  I have a lot less respect for all panels and have really scaled back how much time I'm willing to waste.  Who wants to work for 20 minutes for 50 cents?

• Like 2

Geez, I hear you on Tellwut. They are another time waster for me, and I'm thinking about dumping them. I hate it when survey sites have you go through multiple routers and ask the same questions over and over. Prize Rebel is another site that does this crap. On a few of the surveys I tried with them, it redirected me so many times that I got a browser error. That is totally ridiculous. I also agree that all these survey sites will screw you over. 

• Like 2

Anyone,sick, yet, of "choose 3 of the following (sand, ocean, trees)" "choose one of the following (collecting stamps)" "Choose McDonald's/Prada/yada yada" yet?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dimefynder said:

Anyone,sick, yet, of "choose 3 of the following (sand, ocean, trees)" "choose one of the following (collecting stamps)" "Choose McDonald's/Prada/yada yada" yet?

I haven't been getting any of those. which survey panel is doing that? look at the UR when those questions come up.

Oof the roulette is the worst. I find it especially bad on your-surveys, where more than once I've been thrown through at least 6 different sites (all that need every bit of your demographic information, of course) before just getting disqualified.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 9:33 PM, schludermann said:

I haven't been getting any of those. which survey panel is doing that? look at the UR when those questions come up.

Thought I spotted them on Tellwut, but they are mainly on mypoints and Swagbucks - I'd say 80% of all Swagbucks  (for me) surveys start out that way; I think they are Cint.

I get the same run around on other sites as well. I can tell when that is going to happen and just exit after a couple of re-routes I guess I call it. I just get out. For the 3rd party surveys in Tellwut I only access them from the email invitations and sometimes get on a streak and last nite made about 1000 points. If you access them from the email, if you are disqualified it goes right on to the next available survey. If I try to access them from the site they take forever to load. I also hate to click  to start a survey and then it goes to a page that says it is looking for me a survey. That is another stunt that will keep you going forever. When it says it has a survey for me and it doesn't and I know I am going to get the runaround I just exit those too. I am not going to waste my time like that. I have also allowed myself to accumulate to much in some of the sites. My son scolded me after once or twice getting beat out of money owed to me. They were resolved and have not lost much but am now actively working on getting my money out before I lose it. Word of advice. Do not allow it accumulate. I like to let it accumulate too but you take the chance of losing it for one reason or the other.  Take it out and put it somewhere safe IE, Paypal or Amazon.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Not sure what is meant by routers but I think you all mean when you click on a survey invitation and it takes you to a page and you fill out all your preliminary questions and then it goes to another screen saying for example maybe "you were not a good fit" or maybe "we are finding you a survey" and this just goes on over and over again while you try to qualify for a survey. This tells me that they did not have a survey for me in the first place. They are just going around and around and eventually you may end up qualifying for one or may not after spending way to much time. That is just to time consuming. I don't work to much in those sites that do that to me. I do enough to keep them from eliminating me for inactivity though and have a little success in making a few points, but very few. Work in the sites like LifePoints that if you are disqualified you only answer a few questions and then go back and try for another one listed in their site. They also have diaries that pay good. If you belong to a lot of site like I do I pick and chose the best to dedicate the most of my time to. My friend made supper good in Swagbuck and I just don't do any good there at all. Everyone will find the snitch of course. Anyway don't waste time when you know you are getting the run-around. You can tell.