OneOpinion had a 81 minute survey for the equivalent of 50 cents!

dawn_b_adams

Unbelievable. For the first time in over a month I was actually able to get points for completing a survey on OneOpinion. 500 points (50 cents) for what turned out to be a 20 minute survey. But I was offered a survey before completing that one that stated it was an 81 minute survey for 500 points! Are they freaking high? WTH would be desperate enough to do that? As soon as I have enough points to cash out, I'm dumping OneOpinion. I haven't been able to cash out in three months. When I started with this panel, I'd cash out on average of twice a month. They have totally gone down the crapper and are a waste of time.

• Sad 2

They have not been a money maker for me in a long time I basically use them as a fill in when I'm bored and no other surveys to do although yesterday I was able to do  2 short surveys on there and then got a few DQ ones.

I remember when I would be able to cash out monthly

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mommabear said:

That 81 minute survey I am thinking had to do with reviewing a movie? I had something like that there

I have received a few where they want you to review either a 1/2 hour or 1 hour TV show  did one , worst show I ever saw , and will not do them again. Not worth the time , which I may not have , for the payout.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mommabear said:

That 81 minute survey I am thinking had to do with reviewing a movie? I had something like that there

I don’t know, because I didn’t click on that, no way I’m gonna do any survey paying only 50 cents for anything more than 5 minutes.

I'll sometimes tolerate a low-value survey to get my payout, then decide whether or not to stay on. Sometimes a personal sacrifice is needed to make the right point, but enough of those might make a difference, or at least put the company out of business.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 4:10 PM, wobbles said:

too few points per survye and too big a requrement to cash out.  I think I am done with them.

Aren't a lot of the survey sites like that?

19 hours ago, wobbles said:

There are still some good sites.  $25 to cashout is way too much for OneOpinion now.

It takes me what seems like forever to cash out with One Opinion. I don't seem to be getting as many surveys from them as I used to. Now I am about 2000 points away from a $25 cash out. Who knows how long it will take for me to get to 25000 points? I at least used to be able to get the 250 points most days on 5 disqualifications but now even that is difficult because most days I am only getting 1 or 2 surveys.   So to reach $25 it takes a while. Other panels do offer lower cash out thresholds but some do make you reach $25. Point Club is one that comes to mind. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mikedorb said:

It takes me what seems like forever to cash out with One Opinion. I don't seem to be getting as many surveys from them as I used to. Now I am about 2000 points away from a $25 cash out. Who knows how long it will take for me to get to 25000 points? I at least used to be able to get the 250 points most days on 5 disqualifications but now even that is difficult because most days I am only getting 1 or 2 surveys.   So to reach $25 it takes a while. Other panels do offer lower cash out thresholds but some do make you reach $25. Point Club is one that comes to mind. 

Seeing the same thing here. The number of surveys has dropped at One Opinion. Same at several other sites. Probably just a lull. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mikedorb said:

I still find value in PointClub and can cash out there in a reasonable time.

• Thanks 1