OneOpinion had a 81 minute survey for the equivalent of 50 cents!

dawn_b_adams

21 hours ago, wobbles said:

I still find value in PointClub and can cash out there in a reasonable time.

My major gripe with Point Club isn't being able to do surveys. It is getting my pending points to clear. I wrote to them about this and they told me it usually takes 4-6 weeks and that they are done with January and are starting on February. And during February I completed a survey for over 4000 points and if that one clears I will get close to the 25500  points I need to cash out for a $25 PayPal. 8745 pending points is a lot. If that big one clears and then one or two of the small ones I will finally be able to cash out. Just have to play the waiting game I guess. This seems to be the only panel I belong to that I have this issue with. 

9 minutes ago, mikedorb said:

My major gripe with Point Club isn't being able to do surveys. It is getting my pending points to clear. I wrote to them about this and they told me it usually takes 4-6 weeks and that they are done with January and are starting on February. And during February I completed a survey for over 4000 points and if that one clears I will get close to the 25500  points I need to cash out for a $25 PayPal. 8745 pending points is a lot. If that big one clears and then one or two of the small ones I will finally be able to cash out. Just have to play the waiting game I guess. This seems to be the only panel I belong to that I have this issue with. 

Yeah, that is true.  I wish that could be a little more expedited. I have almost 13000 pending at the moment.

5 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Greetings for the day!

Michael, we completely understand that an instant survey credit, inflated bonuses and faster rewards are for sure the most preferred things by every Club Member.

An extended wait time for points approval, especially when someone is that close to redemption threshold may lead to an increased level of frustration at times.

Please be assured that we have teams already engaged in obtaining clearance against surveys dated February 2021 and shall get to see the next slot of approvals coming in shortly.

See you soon on the next list of awardees to collect your reward from us!

-Team PointClub