A high paying late disqualification

Mai

just a tiny lil rant - late disqualifications already suck, but todays was especially so just because it would have been nice to have such a high payout! 

For whatever reason peanutlabs has some pretty well paying surveys today (at least on quickrewards), and I decided to try one that was actually offering the equivalent of $6 for the hell of it. And it was going great! Asked about cars for a while, was going especially slow as to not get dinged, got to those ending demographic questions, and then it was an immediate disqualification after answering one of those multiple choice opinion 'im the type of person who tries new things before my friends' questions. It wasn't even one of the trick questions. 

Not to put on a tin foil hat but I'm genuinely curious if this might have been entirely purposeful. As the survey actually wasn't that long, and I can't even begin to imagine any company ever willingly paying $6 for 15 minutes. As well, this is the first time QuickRewards has ever taken longer than 15 minutes to get back to me about something like this after emailing them, although I do imagine that's because this is just so much more money than surveys usually give.

a lil edit, I did notice that QuickRewards did note that with the influx of high paying surveys you have to send them a screenshot with the credit conformation to get the money so  peanutslabs completely jipped me from getting any reward for that time! So that's a thing  

• Sad 2