CINT survey changes negative

EricC

Cint has changed very recently. I have been doing surveys for at least 4 years including them.  I don't need the money.  I noticed being black listed from Cint very recently.  Something is wrong.  Something major has been changed.  I'm blacklisted from their surveys who have paid me for 4 years.  I still be personal information.  I really wouldn't make sh*t up to make $1. This is serious.  If it's happening to me,  I truly expect it might be happening toi you or other people making $3 a day selling information toi site like this.  

Please contact me if you might think you have had anything like this happen in the past few days.  I'm writing this Feb 10 2021. I really want to fix this,  if not for me,  for you. 

Eric

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me a few days ago. Because I use multiple survey sites, I have multiple 'accounts' on Cint. I had just started a survey and glanced up at my quality score, which was 115, so a relatively new 'account.' Its first page asked "have you, or someone you care for, been diagnosed with..." and then a list of conditions. Since it's just me, I checked the ones that apply to me, pressed next, and BAM! "you've been disqualified" and "-77 points" giving me a score of 38. HUH?! What on earth did I do?

• Sad 1