Anybody belong to Vocalpoint?

NFriday

Hi- I belong to One Front Porch, but I have not done many of their surveys.  I was unimpressed with the site.  I just got an email from them that they are merging with Vocalpoint.  Has anybody had any experience with Vocalpoint?

I belong to Vocalpoint Voice.  I get no points for being on the forum.  I was thinking of getting out of it.  There was an announcement that we had new folks joining us. 

Vocalpoint is different than Vocalpoint Voice.  I think with Vocalpoint you evaluate products, and I think it is owned by some large company, but I forget which one.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 12:31 AM, NFriday said:

Hi- I belong to One Front Porch, but I have not done many of their surveys.  I was unimpressed with the site.  I just got an email from them that they are merging with Vocalpoint.  Has anybody had any experience with Vocalpoint?

Yes I used to belong to One Front Porch ,never had any thing other than 1 survey about oatmeal ,and totally forgot about them ,until I was cleaning up my survey list and decided to end my membership ,I also was part of Vocalpoint  but also dropped that a year ago or more ,they used to send out new product samples then that stopped and then it was a lot of writing and only a chance to win a prize .That is my experience with those places .

I have been a member of Vocalpoint for many many years. I used to be very active with them but get almost nothing now. Don't know if they have changed or I am just not in their target group anymore as I get older.

Nothing going on with Vocalpoint. They had people join their FB page to have more communication among the members but not much is going on. It seems less about samples and more about buying things before they're available to the public. And like someone said above, you normally have a chance to win a gift card if you fill out a survey but nothing concrete.