Dynata is the most dishonest company

mike7000

I am surprised that this company has not been officially investigated for the thousands or even millions of money that they have taken from people by closing accounts as soon as you are close to cash out by giving a ridiculous and lying messages saying that your answers are inconsistent. I was on iPoll today for example and was just $2 close to the $25 cashout when suddenly they closed my account by giving a lie that thousands of people get each day so they can keep your money by saying your answers were not consistent which is a total lie. Same thing with QuickThoughts I had a balance of $9 close to the $10 cash out and account closed. If you read reviews everywhere online you find the same trend happening to thousands of people getting close to cash out and having their account liquidated without notice. Just think of all the money they have taken from panelists by simply just closing accounts.

iPoll - Several review saying the same thing account suspended "The accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged"

QuickThoughts - Same reviews on SurveyPolice  "The accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged"

One Opinion - Same here "The accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged"

Valued Opinions -  Same here "The accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged"

Dynata is now a huge monopoly they purchased all great companies like "One Opinion" which had a great team and now there tactic to making money is closing accounts once you get close to cashout.

I am surprised that this company has not been investigated, I know many people here including myself are victims here and they have taken a lot of money from us. I hope people can come together and take action what they are doing to the entire survey industry with their lies and tactics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree. I had over 2 million points on OneOpinion. Which is 2 grand. And Valued Opinions had almost 3 thousand in rewards. Like I never could cash out due to errors when I tried. It's a complete shame and it's starting to come to light. People suggested class action. But not sure how to go about that. 

• Like 2

At this point I really believe something has to be done about this company, this is not just a few people but thousands of people who took their time to get some money during this hard time and have it all taken away with a blink of an eye because their automated system says so. If you look at reviews here on Survey Police and even reviews for iPoll and QuickThoughts on the Google Play and Apple store and there are thousands of people saying the same things, so all of a sudden thousands of people are lying on surveys which does not make any sense? This company is becoming a huge monopoly, look at all the independent companies like Opinion Outpost and One Opinion that they bought out so they have no competition. They don't care about anyone at all since your just a small number for them, they just get new victims everyday. The person in charge of member services at the entire company must be some crook, they probably have some plan long ago to just deactivate accounts once your close to cash out and keep your money, we will just have more victims, they probably have some robotic customer service since every where you go like a forum or review site it's the same response. I also found out if you email them too many times they block your email and play the quiet game with you by never responding back.

This company is ruining the entire survey industry, and doing such stuff especially when families are looking to make a few bucks to pay the bills is just sick!

• Like 2

Interesting. Been with One Opinion for at least 15 years. Started when it was Zoom Panel. Only had my account paused once in all that  time and that was caused by a system glitch. Other than getting an error message when cashing out , which an email to support takes care of , no issues. Have cashed out many times.

I agree that Dynata is a terrible shady company. A class action suit would be a great idea. I don’t know how to go about it either. Probably the best thing is to get a consultation with an attorney who specializes in things like this. 

I’ve also seen many bad reviews on many platforms regarding Dynata. I feel so bad for all the people who have been screwed over by them.

• Like 1

I also continue to rant about Dynata and how shady/unfair they are.  To those of you that have not yet had your OneOpinion account permanently "suspended," it is coming.  They are purging their high earners and relying on gleaming their survey information from those that complete their surveys then are disqualified at the end of completing a survey in full.  Oh you will still get a couple rewards here and there and your measly 250 maximum "non-qualifying" points but not much of substance these days.  You can see it across all their survey platforms that they have taken over.  I am down to one site that does not do this.  Dynata has ruined a good thing for a lot of individuals and companies.  Screw them.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am with the majority of reviews.I went to cash out around $200 worth of vouchers.Suddenly all the messages that people have stated about came up.They will make up any false excuse to not pay rewards.

• 2 weeks later...

Like so many others here, I was a very long time member of this panel for over 15 years from back when it was Zoompanel. Recently my account was paused.  When I inquired why, they gave me the same multiple bogus responses like everyone else - multiple accounts, accuracy of answers, profile information, etc, all of which were patently untrue.   After a few emails, they said they suspended my account.  I had a balance of over $600 which they refused to pay out.  It is unconscionable that they kept this money after working on hours of diligent survey responses. Not only that, but they also suspended my account on the e-rewards panel as well which had a $700 balance.  Dynata now owns both of these companies. I checked the Better Business Bureau's web site and there were over 1,000 similar complaints filed against Dynata along with poor customer reviews.  Dynata's larger clients are subject of many of the surveys that include Disney, NBC Universal, JD Power, Carl's Jr., Microsoft, Apple, US Bank and many others. Anyone who has been terminated in a similar situation should consider emailing these companies who pay Dynata for these surveys and let them know how outrageous these actions are against panelists.  Then urge them to suspend their marketing efforts with Dynata so they can partner with more reputable survey companies.  If enough people email the marketing departments of these companies warning them about Dynata, hopefully that will make some difference.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had problems redeeming with Dynata.    My big gripe is everyday, before you are allowed to take a survey, you need to answer a "prescreener" about COVID symtoms so they can help track how widespread COVID is.   Now, I have never had COVID nor any member of my household, but I am sick of this question.   My state tested upwards of 50,000 people everyday.   I don't think they need help to determine how widespread COVID is.  

Why does Dynata need to know my health status in order for me to take a survey?

• 6 months later...

I noticed no surveys from these three survey sites that I do for about a week now.   All are run by Dynata.   Opinion world, valued opinion and e-rewards.   I recently cashed out some points on opinion world and since then it appears I have been suspended from all 3 sites and get an error message which means my accts. have been suspended.  I cannot cash out on any of them.   The last time this happened I got a generic message I violated some rule but they would not say which or what and I wound up going to the BBB and filed a complaint to get my accts. reactivated. 

I did have problems with Valued Opinions where I was not getting any surveys from them for about a week, and I tried to cash out and I got an error message.  I finally started getting surveys from them again yesterday, and I was even actually able to cash out.  I decided to just cash out for one Amazon GC, and I will cash out for another one next week.  O was totally surprised when I was able to cash out yesterday.

Until yesterday, I would have vehemently denied that Dynata was a bad company...

....then they shut down my OO account--for the same bogus reasons others have mentioned.

It's unbelievable that no one has sued them, and that they're still up and running, stealing money left and right, and blaming survey takers for things they did not do. Amazing.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had my accounts closed also by Dynata, and for the same bogus lies that everyone else is saying. In reading your replies, though, I thought that when they closed my account with around $29 USD in it, it was significant. I'm reading people saying that had several hundred USD, even over a thousand USD in their accounts when theirs were closed. Not sure that I would have left that much sitting in there. But, regardless, I agree... Dynata are simply just crooks, liars, thieves, nothing less.