One Opinion Is Full Of Baloney! Ignores Emails.

cricket

I stopped getting surveys from them a month ago. I wrote to "Emily" with the usual robot answer, we'll look into it and they gave me a case number. Two weeks went by and I wrote an actual email and they wrote back saying repeated emails will only slow things down. They don't want to be bothered? Every time I go to their site,I get the canned response, sorry, no available surveys. Of course there are. Some of you are still getting them, right? Really unethical company. Won't kill me to lose them, I have others but boy, what phonies. NOT nice people.

• Sad 1

Garbage from top to bottom.  It was a great survey site before Dynata/SSI bought them.  It used to have a good symbiotic relationship between the companies that wanted the survey information and rewarding the survey takers who provided the information.  Now it is totally one sided and they take all the information they can steal without rewarding the individual survey takers.  Dynata is ruining all the sites they own with this same crap.  

• Like 2

Exactly, that's when it changed. They asked you to sign in with Google or some such nonsense which I refuse to do. When I started doing surveys 10 years ago, I was signed up with about 30 companies. If I wanted to work all day, I could. Now I'm down to about 5 companies. And now this one gone. Oh well...at least I have a regular income. Nobody can count on this alone. Thanks for replying!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

One Opinion dropped me like a hot potato and would not tell me why.  I assumed it was because I complained about a certain survey company they use but I'm not sure.  They refused to pay me my last $25 too.  I didn't feel like fighting them for it.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

they froze me out too, "no surveys"  then wrote and said i had been suspended because of wrong answers.  wrong answers on an opinon survey?  and of course it was just 50 cents shy of getting my reward.

• Sad 2