Peanut Labs

JuneP

On 3/24/2021 at 10:27 AM, arcanek said:

They were bought, and now you get stuck with researchnow routing, which is a trainwreck. Sometimes it's some other worthless routing agency that has the same parent company. We need a site that organizes complaints to get these companies to do honest business. See my reply above this for what I see happening. Survey Police won't directly address this, because they make revenue from these companies, both referral and advertisement.

Will read it.  I am also amazed at how highly rated branded is now too.  they were way down there when they first switched from Mintvine, and I saw the other day they are top 10... wow.

• 9 months later...

Peanut Labs is a joke. When I used to get them (they pop up on My Points and Swagbucks) they just make you jump through a bunch of hoops survey after survey. Once in a while I did actually earn points. But now for over a year I get this message (see image). Frankly, I don't know how you can commit a violation. "Contact Support" is a waste of time because they never reply. Anyway, I earn plenty of points just from My Points and Swagbucks and really don't need Peanut labs.

Peanut.jpg

• Like 1