Have you heard of The Amazon Shopper Panel

I looked it up, and it sounds legitimate.  It sounds like it is invite only.  You submit at least 10 receipts from nonamazon stores every month, and you get $10.  I don't shop at 10 different stores every month, and especially since the pandemic.  This month I visited more stores than usual, and I still only accumulated 8 receipts so far this month.  

• Like 2
19 hours ago, NFriday said:

I looked it up, and it sounds legitimate.  It sounds like it is invite only.  You submit at least 10 receipts from nonamazon stores every month, and you get $10.  I don't shop at 10 different stores every month, and especially since the pandemic.  This month I visited more stores than usual, and I still only accumulated 8 receipts so far this month.  

Thank you I signed up.I might not give them 10 receipts in a month but I can take surveys.I guess they found me cause of the rewards I load in my account from doing surveys? I don't know how else they would have known to send me a invite.Plus considering you have to download the app from the app store it makes it seem a lot more legit.

Yep, I'm a member. The receipts don't have to be from different stores. We can easily have 10 receipts in a week at my house. The surveys are only like $.25 or $.50. I think there were 3 last month so I got $10.75.