Epoll

footfree

Last time I cashed out with them was back in Sept. of 2019. I just cashed out and it says wait 4 to 6 weeks to get my reward.I don't remember it taking so long? Why is it?

21 hours ago, footfree said:

Last time I cashed out with them was back in Sept. of 2019. I just cashed out and it says wait 4 to 6 weeks to get my reward.I don't remember it taking so long? Why is it?

Yeah it is not instant ,I think last time I cashed out it was just about 4  weeks ,I don't know why .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yeah it is not instant ,I think last time I cashed out it was just about 4  weeks ,I don't know why .

I get some surveys from them but am not able to cash out that often but when I do it it takes much longer than what you would expect for a PayPal payment.  4 weeks might pretty much be the norm for them. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I get a thank you email from then for a survey I did up to a month ago. Must be a bug of some sort.

2 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Its been months since I have had any surveys from them.

I get surveys pretty irregularly from them. Probably 1 or 2 a month on average. 

I forget all about them. I cashed out a few weeks and I had $30. It did take about 3 weeks for PayPal.

Edited by nj07208
edited to correct dollar amount
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nj07208 said:

I forget all about them. I cashed out a few weeks and I had $60! It did take about 3 weeks for PayPal.

It does usually take at least a few weeks to get a PayPal payment from them. 

I asked but don't remember the response. I think it has to do with the fact that they pay out only once per month. Depending on when you cash it, it  might take 4-6 weeks until the next payout.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, SupremeC said:

I asked but don't remember the response. I think it has to do with the fact that they pay out only once per month. Depending on when you cash it, it  might take 4-6 weeks until the next payout.

Ya now I vaguely remember reading that.Thanks for reminding me of that.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten any surveys from them lately? I've gotten nothing in 6 months, would like to cash out but don't yet have enough for any rewards. I used to get at least 3 or 4 surveys a month. Now I get nothing...

7 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Has anyone gotten any surveys from them lately? I've gotten nothing in 6 months, would like to cash out but don't yet have enough for any rewards. I used to get at least 3 or 4 surveys a month. Now I get nothing...

I don't get surveys from them on a regular basis. Maybe on average 1 or 2 a month. Since you are getting nothing is it possible they deactivated your account?

30 minutes ago, sp1 said:

Get Epoll emails everyday

Are these emails inviting you to take a survey? If that is the case I don't know anybody else who gets emails from them that frequently.

Edited by mikedorb
missing word
  • Like 3