Epoll

footfree

2 minutes ago, footfree said:

It's now April the 13th and no payout.I cashed out on the 1st of March so where is my money? Seems long enough for me.

I posted my survey log above and my last cash out was in there. I cashed out for Paypal 2/4 and rec'd it 3/8.  What did you cash out for?

On 4/3/2021 at 3:10 PM, nj07208 said:

And you do them everyday? Can you post your log?

nj07208,

my apologies, but I don't post my log. Its unfortunate that you're having difficulties with receiving an abundance of Epoll surveys in your email inbox. Can you tell us all why you think this may be happening to you and not anyone else ? ;) :769_heart: :). Praying you get better results at Epoll.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 5:20 PM, nj07208 said:

I posted my survey log above and my last cash out was in there. I cashed out for Paypal 2/4 and rec'd it 3/8.  What did you cash out for?

I recently got paid but I cashed out for a Amazon gc.Which made no sense why it took so long.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, footfree said:

I recently got paid but I cashed out for a Amazon gc.Which made no sense why it took so long.

Glad you got paid.

• Like 1

I started getting about two surveys a week starting last week. Think I am gonna cash out asap and quit if the surveys stop again. I hadn't gotten ANY surveys for almost 6 months.

• Like 1