Blocked by IPSOS Cannot Complete Follow-Up Studies

mike7000

So I got a bunch of product tests from Ipsos through a third-party survey panel and for weeks now Ipsos has completely blocked me from taking any of their studies by giving me a 'Survey Closed" message when reality that message is a soft ban. I don't know who manages this company but this just does not make any sense, they sent me a bunch of products to test but when I try to visit every follow-up study I get the "Survey Closed" message. There is no way to contact the company, every time I tried contacting them through their [email protected] email it bounces as undeliverable. Now they are probably going to punish me for not taking any of their studies. This does not make sense at all to me at all, you send me a bunch of products to test at home but block me from completing them? If you go to the BBB for Ipsos for the post on 12/16/2020 someone is having the exact same problem, products were mailed but blocked from completing the follow-ups. Strange they doing this kind of thing and they probably will punish me for not completing their follow-up for something that is not my fault but their system. They keep sending me reminders for days to complete the follow-up so that's a sign right there that the study is open but they blocked me by redirecting me to a message to think it's closed when in reality is a soft ban. I contacted the third party company to contact Ipsos a week ago and no response at all. This is such a shame since Ipsos does many product tests and being blocked from the entire platform for no reason at all.

They completely blocked me from the entire system, a got a qualifier from Ipsos a few minutes ago, as soon as you click the link it goes to error code "1003" which is a complete block. I never did anything wrong to deserve this and always completed all my follow-ups and cannot even contact them. What a badly run company. Wondering if anyone else had this same experience since many third party companies route Ipsos product tests through several sites and are having the same problem as me and got it resolved?

• Sad 2