Lifepoints, Either Too Many Surveys or NONE!

Sandy21

It just drives me crazy that for weeks on end there are NO surveys for LifePoints. Then all of a sudden there are so many. I had 40 surveys to take today, far too many unless you want to spend 24 hours doing them! 

Does this make you nuts as it does for me? All these points and not enough time to do what you would like to do! How do you handle this "feast or famine" situation?

I have seen dry spells there periodically. Normal for me is to see a modest bunch (10 at most) early in the week and smaller amounts daily afterwards. Most I have ever received in one day was maybe 15.

Today I have 22 surveys,...probably have time to complete two. Wish they were spread out over time as most days I get none.

Thanks, everyone, for your replies!

It has been this way for a while now.  I am in the "famine" mode right now with no surveys available for days after having dozens early last week.  I tolerate it as this is the only survey site that does not seem to screw me with bogus disqualifications at the end of the survey and will kick me out at the beginning if I don't qualify.  

t has been this way for a while now.  I am in the "famine" mode right now with no surveys available for days after having dozens early last week.  I tolerate it as this is the only survey site that does not seem to screw me with bogus disqualifications at the end of the survey and will kick me out at the beginning if I don't qualify.  

stu21
I totally agree. BUT I had loads of problems with them over a year ago when they closed my account for no reason whatsoever. I do believe it was their error and I lost loads of points. DO think others here had the same problem. But I was able to reopen an account and have not had many problems since, knock on wood!

"I usually have a few surveys on there everyday

So far I have very few problems"

That's really good for you, peach6. I am back to none, the usual feast of famine

• Thanks 1