Anybody done a survey from synapbox?

NFriday

Hi- Through Pi Opinion, I got a partner survey from Synapbox.  It was a 21 minute survey, and they were going to pay me $2.38 for it, and so I decided to try and do it.  Before I started the survey, I had to turn on my webcam, so they could study my facial expressions while I was doing the survey.  I decided to pass on it.  Would anybody else do this survey?  I googled their name, and synapbox specializes in surveys where they study peoples facial expressions

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

Hi- Through Pi Opinion, I got a partner survey from Synapbox.  It was a 21 minute survey, and they were going to pay me $2.38 for it, and so I decided to try and do it.  Before I started the survey, I had to turn on my webcam, so they could study my facial expressions while I was doing the survey.  I decided to pass on it.  Would anybody else do this survey?  I googled their name, and synapbox specializes in surveys where they study peoples facial expressions

I have done surveys in the past where I had to watch videos and with my webcam on it followed my eye movements as I was watching the content. This sounds like almost the same thing.