Is this a legit site? Anybody?

Alexium

My thought too. I mean, I've been cheated for less. There was one type of survey 3 years ago that the scammer capitalized on the ammount of clicks, while you were clicking your way throug the questions... :/

• Sad 1

After you gain 200 $ you must have 40 other referrals. They promise you instant transfer once you have 40 ppl. But after having 40 ppl they say you must wait between 10 and 60 days so they can check the referrals. If you want to speed up the check, they suggest a 9 dolar fee in bitcoin : ))))

This seems to embody "permissioned advertising", this is a fairly new concept in distributing some of the cost of advertising to a "high probability target". See Algebraix and permission.io, I have sat in presentations at startup coworking spaces on this topic. The concept has been extended to using the members personal network. I'll give it a try to see if there is privacy layer to inhibit subsequent pestering from past ads.

19 hours ago, schludermann said:

This seems to embody "permissioned advertising", this is a fairly new concept in distributing some of the cost of advertising to a "high probability target". See Algebraix and permission.io, I have sat in presentations at startup coworking spaces on this topic. The concept has been extended to using the members personal network. I'll give it a try to see if there is privacy layer to inhibit subsequent pestering from past ads.

I have no idea what any of your words mean! Lol You tech people speak a whole other language!

2 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I have no idea what any of your words mean! Lol You tech people speak a whole other language!

This is not something I would ever get involved with. No way. According to what has been written if I am reading it correctly you have to refer 40 other people after you make $200. I don't know even one other person who is willing to invest time to do surveys even though I have told a few people it is a good way to make a few extra dollars each month. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance which everybody doesn't have. All I will say is good luck to anybody who can get 40 people to sign up for this. 

• Like 1

My sister in law has 36-37 people already. I will wait to see what comes of it and post in a few months as they claim it takes maximum 60 days to check your work and such.

You know what this sounds like to me? A pyramid scheme/multi level marketing thing (MLM). While pyramid schemes aren't legal, MLM's are. For MLM's, you mainly make money by recruiting others who are under you, and they become your downline. You get a percentage of their sales and that. While it's legal, it is also very predatory and most people who join MLM's don't make money. In fact, many of them actually lose money. Not something I would ever get involved in.

2 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

You know what this sounds like to me? A pyramid scheme/multi level marketing thing (MLM). While pyramid schemes aren't legal, MLM's are. For MLM's, you mainly make money by recruiting others who are under you, and they become your downline. You get a percentage of their sales and that. While it's legal, it is also very predatory and most people who join MLM's don't make money. In fact, many of them actually lose money. Not something I would ever get involved in.

I am with you Dawn. This is not something I am interested in or would ever want to get involved with. 

• Like 1

@Alexium - Don't be surprised or offended if nobody believes you. Posting proof of payment will not help so please don't. Honestly it feels like this thread is not genuine. You ask for advice then just days later post huge earnings. Also you said "My sister in law has 36-37 people already." then posted "proof" claiming it is you who has the referrals. I personally am not impressed and this now feels like a bait and switch type inquiry.

@Everyone - MLM is not illegal at least in the USA. Avon, Amway, Herbalife are MLM and quite successful for some but a huge money pit for others. Pyramid schemes are illegal in many countries. I'm not going to try and explain the difference because to me there is little difference and I don't care to research it to the point of being able to clearly explain the difference. 

As always do your own research before joining any "be your own boss" company. I'll leave this thread open for now but am tempted to lock or possibly just delete it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Administrator locked this topic