You Gov and bank transfers

footfree

Went to cash out today and it looks like they have the transfer banking option .I guess all of them are pretty much going this route now. But most look like they are using a different site to do the transaction ,however I don't think you gov is doing this or are they? Has anyone cashed out using this option?

I just went ahead and did it, after I hit submit this information came up   Thank you for your bank transfer order. It takes approximately one to seven business days for your reward to appear in your bank account. Please note, the deposit may appear on your bank statement from Hyperwallet, YouGov or a combination of both names.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, footfree said:

Went to cash out today and it looks like they have the transfer banking option .I guess all of them are pretty much going this route now. But most look like they are using a different site to do the transaction ,however I don't think you gov is doing this or are they? Has anyone cashed out using this option?

I just went ahead and did it, after I hit submit this information came up   Thank you for your bank transfer order. It takes approximately one to seven business days for your reward to appear in your bank account. Please note, the deposit may appear on your bank statement from Hyperwallet, yougov or a combination of both names.

Its worked great for me! Showed up in my bank account as promised in a day or 2

• Like 1

I thought about the bank transfer, but I liked Paypal, which they don't offer now.  I may try it the next time I cash out.  Should be later this year.  Maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the UK, YouGov have quite simply stopped paying out when you reach the required amount of points. You e-mail for help and hear nothing. When this has happened on Survey sites in the past, it usually means the company is going into receivership.

On 5/21/2021 at 1:28 PM, Chopper said:

In the UK, yougov have quite simply stopped paying out when you reach the required amount of points. You e-mail for help and hear nothing. When this has happened on Survey sites in the past, it usually means the company is going into receivership.

It's funny though - not  about you Not being paid but over here in the States when you listen to the news they always says you gov survey poll says...... so they are pretty renowned in the survey world.Not sure why they are not answering you but they have done the same thing to me. To bad we cant call them out on National tv for not paying their panelist.

• Like 1