How Does Pinecone Not Realize How Terrible They Are??

Njsurveyman

7 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Can you still cash out at Pinecone for 3.00? It would be hard to charge a fee for a 3.00 cash out so that is maybe why they dropped PayPal as an option. Maybe the fee has something to do with Point Club having a minimum amount of 25.00 to be able to cash out. 

I believe you can cash out at $3.  I usually do it at $6.

7 hours ago, wobbles said:

I believe you can cash out at $3.  I usually do it at $6.

Yes, you can cash out at $3. I’ve done this a few times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Yes, you can cash out at $3. I’ve done this a few times.

I could try it!  I have 300 points right now.

But I will just take your word!       :)

• Like 1

When Paypal was an option I cashed out repeatedly for $3, sometimes $6. The last few times I cashed out for PayPal ( as it was still an option on their website) they sent me a check. That was about a year ago.

5 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

When Paypal was an option I cashed out repeatedly for $3, sometimes $6. The last few times I cashed out for PayPal ( as it was still an option on their website) they sent me a check. That was about a year ago.

I have been gone from the panel about 2 years and PayPal was still an option then so they must have gotten rid of it between 1 and 2 years ago. I remember when I first joined I would get checks and then when they began offering PayPal I changed my payment option because that was more convenient than getting checks.  

I notice that lately, Pinecone has been posting their surveys on other sites, like OneOpinion. Only thing is that they are the exact same surveys they post on their own site, but pay way less through other sites. On OneOpinion, it may be 50 cents, or a dollar at the most, vice $3 through Pinecone themselves. I will not do Pinecone surveys on other sites because of this.

• Like 3

I get the Pinecone ones as well on other sites as well. I do them (always DQ) since I am no longer with the panel. Dropped by them at least 5 years ago.

• Sad 1

Last month I was to receive a product to test and I never got it.  I let them know.  They were my favorite for a few years and I amnot ready to give up on them yet. 

• 1 month later...

Maybe they are working on it. Surveys dried up this month. I haven't been able to login for a fewdays. I keep getting browser errors. Thinking I might have been banned, I tossed all cookies and set VPN for USA and till got the error message:

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, Njsurveyman said:

Every time I receive a Pinecone email offer, the first or second question in the screening process just freezes. I have not been able to complete a survey fot them in over a month. How do they not realize how much they suck now??

The exact thing is happening to me, Jesus! I didn't pay attention the first time, but it happens again now. The survey freezes on the "loading" page or redirects to the end page.

What says support about it?

First time I thought it was a system error, now it seems like a way to ban users.

I had the same issue & I'm in Canada....I was like wtf?? So I had to somehow get to customer service page & re-log in again & I found up that they did some security update to the site & that's the reason I wasn't able to log in...so you might want to try that...I didn't use the bookmarked page that I had for Pinecone..I went to google & searched them for there..clicked on their updated link & accessed it that way..I think my link was outdated too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...