How Does Pinecone Not Realize How Terrible They Are??

Njsurveyman

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Same thing all over again schludermann!

I took a survey yesterday and decided this was it for Pinecone. I have $75, a good amount to cash out for a gift certificate

But I tried to log in today to order a gift certificate and clean out my account and quit and I get this message. Sigh

ANY ideas as to what to do? THANKS!

30 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Same thing all over again schludermann!

I took a survey yesterday and decided this was it for Pinecone. I have $75, a good amount to cash out for a gift certificate

But I tried to log in today to order a gift certificate and clean out my account and quit and I get this message. Sigh

ANY ideas as to what to do? THANKS!

I googled for the site ,that worked and I bookmarked it 

8 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I googled for the site ,that worked and I bookmarked it 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It worked! 

• Like 1

Yes they do.  The thing is they don't care.

They allow you the privilege of being a site member for a while until one day when you try to access your account, you find you can't.  Then, you contact the company to report a technical issue and it turns out that they have terminated your account with them without notifying you.  This is not because you haven't observed site rules or broken any rule but simply because your presence is not longer required.

To a degree it's fair enough.  It's their site, their company, I suppose they can do what they like.  However, it's the rudeness which I found so distasteful.  If you no longer want my time and effort okay but please have the decency and good manners to contact me to say so.

As a company, they really are very rude.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Yesterday was the first time in months that I qualified for one of there surveys

They used to be great and also for test products

But that has changed

• Like 3