Tellwut 50 Extra Point Weekend

Sandy21

This is one of those many weekends on Tellwut where if you complete a survey for 50 points or more you are supposed to get an extra 50 points. Usually you see those extra 50 points immediately. 

I was able to complete a few surveys this weekend but I did not get the extra 50 points. Did this happen to anyone else? Maybe they will add the extra points at a later date?

Your thoughts on this, please. AND thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

This is one of those many weekends on Tellwut where if you complete a survey for 50 points or more you are supposed to get an extra 50 points. Usually you see those extra 50 points immediately. 

I was able to complete a few surveys this weekend but I did not get the extra 50 points. Did this happen to anyone else? Maybe they will add the extra points at a later date?

Your thoughts on this, please. AND thanks in advance!

I also just completed one and did not receive the extra 50 points

Hi, Peach6! Thanks for your response. Nice to know I am not alone in this! Hope we all get our points because every little bit counts.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Hi, Peach6! Thanks for your response. Nice to know I am not alone in this! Hope we all get our points because every little bit counts.

I never received them I messaged them this morning but haven't heard back as of yet

You may want to do the same

9 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Emailed them yesterday. Still no response...and no points.

I emailed them also and have not heard from them

They used to be so good at responding I guess that has changed

Sandy21

I even checked on here on the Tellwut reviews and also on Facebook to see if anybody had posted anything about that happening but didn't see anything.

I very seldom do the available surveys except the last month I see some on there that are 1 minute for 5 points so I will check periodically during the day I have seen them every couple days and usually will try the ones I get in my email.

I did have a problem a couple months ago I emailed them and never got a response but I fixed it myself but still thought they would respond they used to be great with getting back to you.

I am disappointed in Customer Support too. As you said, it used to be great.

I have been blocked from all samplicious.us surveys from their site(figured out on my own which survey site blocked me and I have been working around them) and they said they would look into it and try to fix it as I have no idea why I was blocked.  Apparently lots of other Tellwut members have been blocked as well. I have tried to follow up on this but never got a response, that was a month ago.(I am still blocked)

Saddens me when a company known for excellent Customer Support seems to be going downhill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2021 at 2:14 PM, Sandy21 said:

I am disappointed in Customer Support too. As you said, it used to be great.

I have been blocked from all samplicious.us surveys from their site(figured out on my own which survey site blocked me and I have been working around them) and they said they would look into it and try to fix it as I have no idea why I was blocked.  Apparently lots of other Tellwut members have been blocked as well. I have tried to follow up on this but never got a response, that was a month ago.(I am still blocked)

Saddens me when a company known for excellent Customer Support seems to be going downhill.

Hi Sandy21

I did complete one available survey this morning and did receive the xtra 50 points

But still never heard back from last weekend

Well, it happening again! I took a survey and did not get the extra 50 points. I guess I will just settle for the regular points that they give me as it is not worth the time and effort to email them and email them and not get a response.

You should pull up your survey history and copy the qualifying surveys in to an email to [email protected], ask when the points will post.

Tellwut is a much higher quality organization than other panels but are a bit looser. So, just be factual, and state succinctly your expectations,

On 3/28/2021 at 1:09 PM, schludermann said:

You should pull up your survey history and copy the qualifying surveys in to an email to [email protected], ask when the points will post.

Tellwut is a much higher quality organization than other panels but are a bit looser. So, just be factual, and state succinctly your expectations,

Thanks for the info. I did  that on Monday, still no reply...

• Like 1