Inbox dollar question

peach6

It's been a long time since I cashed out on this site

For any cash out do you have to give a cell hone number in order to get the code to be able to cash out

I really don't like giving out my cell phone number

5 hours ago, mnleona said:

I gave them my number. 

I have cashed out a couple of times since the takeover and never had to give my cell phone number .But there are some panels before you cash out they send a security code to your cell phone. One Opinion is one that does that. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I did need to put my cell number

It may be annoying but in the end it benefits us as much as it does them by cutting out the bots and people who try to use multiple accounts. Not once have I gotten spam from a survey panel who needed my number to verify my identity but I sure do get up to 10 spam calls and texts a day sometimes from unknown people/numbers. Survey panels protect my information better than my cell phone provider does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I JUST ENTERED A COMPLAINT ABOUT REQUIRING A CELL PHONE TO BE ABLE TO COLLECT REWARDS, THIS IS CLEARLY DISCRIMINATION, I'VE BEEN CONTACTING Inboxdollars FOR WEEKS TRYING TO GET MY MONEY, THEY DON'T EVEN RESPOND VIA EMAILS TO THEIR ZENDESK SUPPORT, OR ONLINE.  SEEMS AS IF THERE'S NO RECOURSE FOR SURVEY COMPANIES WHO DON'T DO RIGHT FOR THEIR CLIENTS.