Ipsos surveys lately

Lurkergirl

I  don't mind doing Ipsos  but lately I get a lot of emails from them  but most of them lately seem to be finished by the time it gets sent to me ,like I get one and says sent 1 minute ago  and I start it ,and bam says sorry  here is 5 points .I am like okay fine  but then I get another one ,and I start it answer a gob of questions and then I click next and then those lines come up I call them tapping fingers  because of how they look ,and then next I know they have sent me to another survey so not only did I get nothing for doing the one I spent several minutes on before they shipped me to another one ,one which sometimes sends me to a 3rd or 4th all interwoven so you could never send a request because they just start you all over again ,this last one I got that 3 times and  no 5 points and now not even the stupid poll predictor .   I am getting fed up though .So much waste my time for nothing .

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I quit them years ago but I absolutely dread getting routed to one of their surveys. It really is a neverending process of survey after survey.

• Like 1