Anyone hear of Spark community

footfree

I looked it up, and it sounds like it is legitimate.  It sounds like they select people that write lots of insightful reviews on walmart.com.  I am not a fan of Walmart, and I don't go there a whole lot.  I was in two different Walmart stores last week looking at computer monitors, but I did not like their selection, and I ended up not buying anything there.  Previously the last time I had been to Walmart was last June.  I had to go there because I usually get my potting soil and Menards, and last year, everybody and their brother was gardening, and Menards did not have any potting soil, let alone the one I was looking for, and Walmart was the only store that had it in stock.  This was during the BLM protests that were going on.  When I went to Walmart at 6:00 they were closed, even though their website said that the store was open.  They had suddenly decided to close the store early because they were worried that things were going to get out of hand at all of the stores in the Chicago area.  They closed early the next day too, and did not post it on their website.  I finally called them up to find out what was going on.  I think I had to go to the store four times that week.  When I tried to have them set the potting soil aside, they said they did not have it when they did.  I left them an unhappy review, and they did get back to me asking for more information.  I am sure I am never going to be invited to join the panel.  They apparently send you free items, and then you review them.  I know a lot of people love Walmart though, but I don't.

• Like 2

Stumped because I don't write reviews on Walmart site. I hardly shop online at this store but I do actively look and leave.  Hmm not a fan of long reviews writing either on any site. Not overly enthusiastic about joining ,would rather have money.

• Like 1

Apparently Target has a similar community.  I like Target a lot more than I do Walmart, but I don't buy anything online at Target.  I do buy stuff in their store occasionally.

I belong to Spark & Bullseye Insiders (Target). I was a member of Walmart Moms years ago and Walmart closed that group & some of us were transferred to the Spark community. I think I was invited to Walmart Moms thru a regular survey thru Opinion Outpost or something. It didn't have anything to do with posting reviews because that is something I rarely do on any site. Spark (Walmart) actually gives you points for each survey which you can trade in for Walmart gift cards. Target just gives you a chance to win a gift card. I may make $50/yr with Walmart but I shop there often so it works for me.