Has anyone heard of survey company hubux

Lab6689

I've been getting a number of survey requests by them but don't recall ever signing up for them.  I tried to search here to see if anyone else had mentioned them but I didn't come up with anything (but I could be missing it if it's been mentioned elsewhere here)

Thanks!!

I looked them up, and it sounds like they are a market research company based out of Fresno.  It says on their website that they pay between $20-$100 plus.  I am not sure if they do virtual studies or not, and I am signed up with enough market research places anyway.  Sooner or later market research companies are going to go back to doing live studies.  I don't know how many people we have here that live in California.  You should at least see if you are eligible for any of their studies.  You can always turn them down if you don't like the study.  At least 90% of the time when I try to get into a market research study, they decide I am not eligible.  Because of my age I am now mostly eligible for studies on medicare or health related ones.  The technology ones they want somebody younger, and I don't have any kids and so I am not eligible for a lot of studies because of that.  I have done two COVID related studies within the last year.

• Like 1

I just took a look at their Facebook page, and it sounds like most of their surveys are paid with a virtual visa card which you can only use online.

• Sad 1

Thanks!!  Not fond of virtual cards that I can't use in stores but I will see what happens next time I get another invite from them. Now if I could only recall how I managed to get hooked up with them

There are alot of market research places that ask me if I would be interested in one of their studies, but 95% of the time they decide I am not eligible.  A lot of companies don' want to use people who have done studies recently.