Not getting the reward for the survey

Bal

Yet again, I am filling out surveys and getting scammed by not getting the reward. I am so fed up of this.

Yesterday it happened five times! which is a record in one day for me. This is so frustrating I feel like giving up. The fact that they get away with it and there is nothing we can do annoys the hell out of me.

The support on these survey sites are about as useful as a chocolate teapot, they do nothing! I recently started using Qmee again, which is one of the better companies out there, but even their support is not very helpful. 

I completed the survey, got the completed page, but did not get paid for it. I messaged them, with the screenshot of the page and still got nothing. I mean, what is the point, even with proof, we still get shafted.

The online survey industry is full of scamming, dodgy lowlife companies who I despise.

• Sad 2

Bal, I’m so sorry this happened to you. Having days like that is frustrating and really sucks. I agree with you that the “support” from these survey companies is a complete joke. If you don’t get a reply, keep sending the screenshot over and over until you get a reply. Even then, you’ll probably get a canned response from a ‘bot, but it’s worth a try. Go on BBB and file a complaint if they still blow you off. 

I also agree that the survey companies are a bunch of messed up crooks. It’s downright disgusting and criminal what they are doing, and they should be shut down.

• Like 1

Thanks Dawn. They get away with murder these companies.

I have gave up on a few recently, as they are just not worth the effort or time. Some do definitely need to be shut down.

• Like 2