Problem with Dynata surveys.

aminegriffy

I've had this error since Friday on any survey provider that has Dynata as router

We take answer quality and account security seriously. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

Please clear your cache & cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support. " 

I tried clearing my cookies and nothing helped, now this morning I woke up and my Opinion Outpost account that is 7 years old got frozen no surveys and I can't catch out. I have done nothing wrong, I've been using OP for over 7 years and never had any issues with them. Now I have $40 that I can't catch out. 

Has anyone faced this issue before and what can I do ? 

• Sad 1

Had it several times over the years at several sites. there's nothing you can do. they just cheated you out of your money whenever you see that.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:20 AM, aminegriffy said: