Surveys

darkshadow0001

In general, why do surveys ban you after answering questions as honestly as possible? It's sometimes unfair, some of the surveys are repeats and ask a lot of the 

same questions.  I got paid from the website that I cashed out from , but I got banned from surveys on that site.  Kind of frustrating.

darkshadow0001

• Sad 1

Inbox Dollars.  They said my answers were not honest enough and that I wasn't fit to do their surveys. Once that new company took over Inbox Dollars, they have

became worse.  I think I'm just going to stop using them all together.  Back in the day, I never had a problem with Inbox Dollars.  Now they are terrible.

darkshadow0001

22 hours ago, darkshadow0001 said:

In general, why do surveys ban you after answering questions as honestly as possible? It's sometimes unfair, some of the surveys are repeats and ask a lot of the 

same questions.  I got paid from the website that I cashed out from , but I got banned from surveys on that site.  Kind of frustrating.

darkshadow0001

So sorry this happened to you. I started reading their reviews. For the most part, the reviews are bad. It seems they’re culling long term members. Many survey companies do this. They shouldn’t be allowed to do it, but many do. And they lie and tell you it’s because you’re not being honest or speeding through the surveys. It’s all a game to them, to see how much money they can screw their panelists out of. It’s nothing you did wrong. It’s simply that the vast majority of survey sites are sketchy and criminal in how they operate. 

Well I still could use Inbox Dollars, I wasn't banned from the site just banned from doing surveys.  I don't get how they do that, if the surveys are approved and you get $$ from them, then why after you cashout you get banned from surveys? It doesn't make any sense to me.

darkshadow0001

On 3/26/2021 at 7:47 AM, darkshadow0001 said:

Inbox Dollars.  They said my answers were not honest enough and that I wasn't fit to do their surveys. Once that new company took over Inbox Dollars, they have

became worse.  I think I'm just going to stop using them all together.  Back in the day, I never had a problem with Inbox Dollars.  Now they are terrible.

darkshadow0001

Haven't been told that in 20 years , but I have heard of it happening. Perhaps they wanted lengthier responses and not 1-3 words? Maybe too quick? Who knows. 

On 3/26/2021 at 10:02 PM, darkshadow0001 said:

Well I still could use Inbox Dollars, I wasn't banned from the site just banned from doing surveys.  I don't get how they do that, if the surveys are approved and you get $$ from them, then why after you cashout you get banned from surveys? It doesn't make any sense to me.

darkshadow0001

The exact same thing happened to me about a year ago on My Points and it is the same company that owns Inbox Dollars, My Points and Swagbucks. I think you need to realize one thing and I have stated it here many times. These survey companies can pretty much do what they want whenever they want to because they know you have little recourse

On 3/27/2021 at 6:43 AM, episemion said:

Haven't that happen yet in 20 years , but I have heard of it happening. Perhaps they wanted lengthier responses and not 1-3 words? Maybe too quick? Who knows. 

If you haven't had an account terminated, frozen, paused or whatever word they choose to use in 20 years I would consider that atypical and you should consider yourself very fortunate or lucky because it pretty much happens to all of us if you belong to a lot of survey panels and have done surveys for any length of time. 

On 3/26/2021 at 6:56 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

So sorry this happened to you. I started reading their reviews. For the most part, the reviews are bad. It seems they’re culling long term members. Many survey companies do this. They shouldn’t be allowed to do it, but many do. And they lie and tell you it’s because you’re not being honest or speeding through the surveys. It’s all a game to them, to see how much money they can screw their panelists out of. It’s nothing you did wrong. It’s simply that the vast majority of survey sites are sketchy and criminal in how they operate. 

I agree with you 100% Dawn and have written similar things in many of my posts. And did you hear what happened to me yesterday with Swagbucks? I wrote a very long post explaining the entire situation as best as I could and I think you will find it very interesting reading because it confirms I believe a lot of the things both you and I have written about. All I will add here is if you are very active with a panel and especially if you have belonged to that panel for a long time and have earned a lot of money you are very vulnerable and at high risk at some point of having your account paused, terminated, deactivated, frozen or whatever word they choose to use.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 6:43 AM, episemion said:

Haven't that happen yet in 20 years , but I have heard of it happening. Perhaps they wanted lengthier responses and not 1-3 words? Maybe too quick? Who knows. 

It doesn't make sense still.  You answer to the best of your ability, and they approve you, so you think you're okay.  But then after you get paid , they tell you you can't do the surveys anymore.  This happened twice with Inbox Dollars this past year. The first time, I closed my account after they did that and argued with customer support, then I reopened my account a year later, and I was able to do surveys again.  When I cashed out like at $10 or $15, I didn't get banned, but my last cashout was a little higher and they banned me.  I never had this problem with Cotterweb owning them. I used to cash out $100 several times with no problem.

darkshadow0001

On 3/26/2021 at 7:47 AM, darkshadow0001 said:

darkshadow0001

Do you belong to My Points and Swagbucks too? They are all owned by the same company. I told you what happened to me with My Points about a year ago. And yesterday I ran into a major problem with Swagbucks which I documented in a long post on this site. My advice to you is you have to be very wary of these three sites and really just about all of the survey sites. But people having issues with Swagbucks and My Points in particular is nothing new. And the people that own and run Swagbucks and My Points bought Inbox Dollars fairly recently so it is not surprising you are suddenly running into problems. 

mypoints banned me from doing surveys at the beginning of March.  The explanation was my answers were dishonest.  They didn't point ou any specific incident though.  I doubt it because I always try my best to answer honestly.  The only time I can't is when it's a multiple choice answer & none match but I need to answer in order to move through the survey.  That's on the survey maker.  There should alway be a "not applicaple" answer.  I've tried to get in touch with mypoints but every avenue I take is the wrong one & I get admonished for it.  So after I get enough points to cash out, I'm done with them.  I've been with them for over 5 years.  And I thought that "needing fresh blood" is the reason they banned me.  Same thing happened with Inbox Dollars (they got me for $15 that I could never collect); I didn't know that Inbox Dollars was also owned by the same company.

1 hour ago, Joyce65 said:

mypoints banned me from doing surveys at the beginning of March.  The explanation was my answers were dishonest.  They didn't point ou any specific incident though.  I doubt it because I always try my best to answer honestly.  The only time I can't is when it's a multiple choice answer & none match but I need to answer in order to move through the survey.  That's on the survey maker.  There should alway be a "not applicaple" answer.  I've tried to get in touch with mypoints but every avenue I take is the wrong one & I get admonished for it.  So after I get enough points to cash out, I'm done with them.  I've been with them for over 5 years.  And I thought that "needing fresh blood" is the reason they banned me.  Same thing happened with Inbox Dollars (they got me for $15 that I could never collect); I didn't know that Inbox Dollars was also owned by the same company.

I ran into the exact same thing about a year ago with My Points. And like you I tried to get some answers from them and get reinstated but they just talked in generalities saying I was giving inconsistent answers in surveys which told me nothing.  The company that owns both My Points and Swagbucks bought Inbox Dollars fairly recently so that is why they now have a lot of similarities to the other two panels. And speaking of Swagbucks I ran into a major problem with them yesterday which I documented in another post and this is not the first time I have run into a problem with them.  Don't know if you belong to Swagbucks but if I was you I would stay away from all three of these panels. If there is a problem with a specific survey why don't they just take the money they paid you for that survey out of your account instead of banning you without giving you any specifics? That is what Fusion Cash does. In my opinion Swagbucks, My Points and Inbox Dollars steal people's money that they rightfully earned and there is nothing more for me to say other than they are all crooks. 

13 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Do you belong to My Points and Swagbucks too? They are all owned by the same company. I told you what happened to me with My Points about a year ago. And yesterday I ran into a major problem with Swagbucks which I documented in a long post on this site. My advice to you is you have to be very wary of these three sites and really just about all of the survey sites. But people having issues with Swagbucks and My Points in particular is nothing new. And the people that own and run Swagbucks and My Points bought Inbox Dollars fairly recently so it is not surprising you are suddenly running into problems. 

No, but I heard that they are all owned by the same company.  I just used Inbox Dollars.  I never got completely banned from the site, they just stopped me from doing surveys.  My last cashout was $40 (which I did receive), but a day later they said I was not fit to do surveys anymore.  But why accept my completed surveys and pay me, just for that to happen? It's odd.

darkshadow0001

11 minutes ago, darkshadow0001 said:

No, but I heard that they are all owned by the same company.  I just used Inbox Dollars.  I never got completely banned from the site, they just stopped me from doing surveys.  My last cashout was $40 (which I did receive), but a day later they said I was not fit to do surveys anymore.  But why accept my completed surveys and pay me, just for that to happen? It's odd.

darkshadow0001

Did they actually use the words not fit to do surveys or are those your words? I am sure I never saw a panel use those particular words before. As I said the exact same thing happened to me last year with My Points that happened to you with Inbox Dollars. Wasn't banned from the site but cannot take surveys anymore. So since you got paid 40.00 with your last cash out you didn't have any money in your account when you were banned from taking surveys. Am I correct? If so that at least is good. So I guess you got paid for the survey or surveys that were questionable. It makes no sense. I wrote another post about Swagbucks. I tried to do a 25.00 PayPal payment and it was declined and then found out they deactivated my account for reasons unknown to me. And the points never were put back into my account. That is usually how it works. I never heard of someone cashing out getting paid and then the next day they get banned from doing surveys. That is a new one for me.