Surveys

darkshadow0001

Not those exact words, it was something like "Why Surveys Are Not For Me" when I would click on the surveys and it would explain why I can't do surveys anymore.  Yes, I did cashout and received my $40.  I never had a problem with that, even the first time it happened last year, I always received my payment just got banned twice.  So I'm done.  I even received my payment from last year when this first happened, which was about $40.  Same thing, they told me I can still use the site but just couldn't do surveys anymore.  It makes no sense, because you get disqualified while you are doing them, so why get a double whammy? Oh well, I guess Inbox Dollars is going down the tubes.

darkshadow0001

1 hour ago, darkshadow0001 said:

Not those exact words, it was something like "Why Surveys Are Not For Me" when I would click on the surveys and it would explain why I can't do surveys anymore.  Yes, I did cashout and received my $40.  I never had a problem with that, even the first time it happened last year, I always received my payment just got banned twice.  So I'm done.  I even received my payment from last year when this first happened, which was about $40.  Same thing, they told me I can still use the site but just couldn't do surveys anymore.  It makes no sense, because you get disqualified while you are doing them, so why get a double whammy? Oh well, I guess Inbox Dollars is going down the tubes.

darkshadow0001

Along with Swagbucks and My Points. Didn't know you were banned twice. Obviously the first time they reinstated you but they weren't going to do it again. Very good you at least got the money they owed you. If you were giving inconsistent answers on a survey you should just get disqualified from the survey and nothing more should happen. I don't get it how you get paid for a survey and then they tell you there was an issue with the data you submitted. I am starting to think many of these survey panels are shady operations. But Swagbucks is really trying to rip me off. They deny my PayPal payment and then deactivate my account at least temporarily but don't put the 2500 points back in my account. And I may never get the 2000 points due me for a survey I did last month. I worked hard to earn the points and now potentially I could lose it all. Do you belong to My Points or Swagbucks? If you do you may want to reconsider whether you want to continue.  

21 hours ago, mikedorb said:

If you haven't had an account terminated, frozen, paused or whatever word they choose to use in 20 years I would consider that atypical and you should consider yourself very fortunate or lucky because it pretty much happens to all of us if you belong to a lot of survey panels and have done surveys for any length of time. 

The only things that I have had is one pausing at OneOpinion which was promptly fixed and a termination at Pinecone after 15 years to freshen the pool.

7 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Along with Swagbucks and My Points. Didn't know you were banned twice. Obviously the first time they reinstated you but they weren't going to do it again. Very good you at least got the money they owed you. If you were giving inconsistent answers on a survey you should just get disqualified from the survey and nothing more should happen. I don't get it how you get paid for a survey and then they tell you there was an issue with the data you submitted. I am starting to think many of these survey panels are shady operations. But Swagbucks is really trying to rip me off. They deny my PayPal payment and then deactivate my account at least temporarily but don't put the 2500 points back in my account. And I may never get the 2000 points due me for a survey I did last month. I worked hard to earn the points and now potentially I could lose it all. Do you belong to My Points or Swagbucks? If you do you may want to reconsider whether you want to continue.  

Well, yes and no, about a year later after the first ban I decided to try again with them and when I signed in, I wasn't banned anymore.  I did fine when I got my small cashouts like $10 or $15 , but then when I did a cashout like $40 that's when they banned me.  Same thing like both times. I mainly use Superpay.me now, which seem to be the best to use.  

darkshadow0001