survey savvy and sister company savvy shares?

Lab6689

Has anyone else been getting emails to move their Survey Savvy membership to their sister company savvy shares?  I've received this twice to switch.  If anyone else got it have you switched?

Welcome to Savvy Shares: the only member-owned consumer panel that lets you earn shares in the company in exchange for your data and opinions. It's a new opportunity to earn brought to you by the same folks who run Survey Savvy.

By investing your data and receiving shares, you have the opportunity to receive returns over time, as opposed to a single payment. The more data you contribute, the more shares you earn. These shares offer the opportunity to count toward dividends from the company's profits. So as the company excels so do you. Think of it as an investment.

Starting with Savvy Shares is easy. As a Survey Savvy member, all you have to do is switch your membership over. Just like Survey Savvy, we keep your data private and secure.

Just in case there were links i added spaces between savvy shares and Survey Savvy.

• Like 2

Receive survey emails everyday and switched to shares a few months ago. Support stated that savvyshares pays a 1 time payment at the end of the year. As opposed to savvy survey's cash outs at any moment, as little as $ 1.00 dollar. I do wonder if SurveySavvy will close and conglomerate into savvyshares completely one day ? I kind of miss the SavvyConnect and cashing out at $1.00 dollar paper paychecks. Wish I could switch back.

• Like 1

I got the email but I don't want to switch. I don't have enough info on what personal data they will collect or how much they will pay for it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, somelady said:

I got the email but I don't want to switch. I don't have enough info on what personal data they will collect or how much they will pay for it.

That was what I found when I looked at the site. Not really clear what it was all about , how much it pays , or what was collected. I wonder if that is their new version of the "Partner Surveys" that recently went away? 

• Like 1

I got an email about it early in the month and tried to do the screener survey but I guess I was too late because I got a message the survey was closed. But as someone else wrote the person is very suspicious of change and I feel the same way. I didn't have a choice here but sometimes it might be better to stick with what you know and are familiar yet.