Life points log in trouble

peach6

Is anyone having trouble logging in to Life Points

I haven't received any surveys in my email for a few days which is unusual and can't even log in to the site or reset password doesn't seem to even recognize my email.

idon't do LifePoints any more, but i get all the emails, which stopped on 3/15.

i was able to login and reach the dash board, so, they are active. you might have an account or browser issue.

• Thanks 1

Just tried and had no issues logging in. Try contacting them via their Facebook page. Also , try clearing the cache and cookies.

• Thanks 1

I'm having a problem logging in tonight.  I cleared everything & even restarted the computer & I'm getting an error message.  This also happened earlier this year.  When I contacted them, they told me "I must've accidently unsubscribed".  And the only way to resubscribe was through another email address; I couldn't do it through the original address I used.  Now I'm worried I'll have to do it all over again & I don't have a third email address.  And I'm starting to suspect it wasn't me.  

I am still not able to log in I did hear back from them and they said I must have unsubscribed which I know I didn't do and that I would have to set up a new email address which I am not going to do.

Very aggravated

• Sad 3

I signed up again using the same email address just a new password and it went through I decided to let them know and there response was they reset my account and would receive the points I had in 7-10 days  will have to see if that happens.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I signed up again using the same email address just a new password and it went through I decided to let them know and there response was they reset my account and would receive the points I had in 7-10 days  will have to see if that happens.

Don't bet on it, they are incompetent extraordinaire & I have the email exchanges to prove it. LifePoints are masters of incompetency, because they can do it in so many different ways.

. Did they have any reason for the account needing reset? just curious what they fabricated

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, schludermann said:

Don't bet on it, they are incompetent extraordinaire & I have the email exchanges to prove it. LifePoints are masters of incompetency, because they can do it in so many different ways.

. Did they have any reason for the account needing reset? just curious what they fabricated

They said that I must have unsubscribed so I would have to rejoin with a new email address which I was not going to do so Just for the neck of it I signed up with the same email so will have to see if I get my points back will post if I do.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:16 AM, peach6 said:

They said that I must have unsubscribed so I would have to rejoin with a new email address which I was not going to do so Just for the neck of it I signed up with the same email so will have to see if I get my points back will post if I do.

Sounds like the same old Life Points, the response they gave, especially if it was quickly dispensed, was a well practiced WAG, Wild Azz Guess.

This a support technique to dispense with a client when there is no way to determine the cause. it is fast and simple. if you don't already have the points transfers, keep after them. send a refresher inquiry a couple, few days before the heal date they gave you, because by the time they do respond, it will be the heal date.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I wasn't able to log in again this week.  I let them know.  They sent me back a message that states I must've unsubscribed & I have to subscribe again from another email address.  I KNOW I didn't unsubscribe this time.  This is on them.  And it's the second time within a year.  GRRR

• Sad 1

I resubscribed again and asked if I was hacked bc I KNOW I didn't unsubscribe this time.  They now say "This can happen if you mark one of our e-mails as spam, or if you are using any e-mail inbox filters".  So they won't take any responsibility any actions on their end.  SMH  

• Sad 1