Valued Opinions - Is every survey a Dynata?

cricket

I stopped taking Valued Opinions because I refuse to sign in with Google. They used to have great surveys, it was one of my favorite sites. So for those of you who are still doing them, are they ALL Dynata? What happens if you sign in with Google?  Are you making any money with them? Anything you can tell me would be so appreciated. 

No every survey is not a Dynata.  I do not have to sign in with Google.  I don't make tons of money with them.  I think they are the ones I get pop rewards.  You can cash out at $20, but then they charge a $2 fee.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent 30 minutes trying to do surveys on Valued Opinion, and I made a total of 25 cents.  I got one of those VIP Voice surveys, and it asked me if I did any shopping within the last week, and I said yes, but then it asked me some other questions I have never been asked by them before, and I finally gave up on them.  Then they told me I had a 13 minute survey which was worth $1.  When I clicked on it, I got a the survey has met its quota, and then I got another 13 minute survey which was worth $1.  I kept getting what looks like the same survey, that they kept saying they had met their quota.  I then got a invitation to join Nielsen Computer and Mobile panel where I would have to download some totally safe software.  I don't know about that.  This is why I don't do Valued Opinion a lot.  At least with clear  voice you get ten cents if you don't qualify for the survey.