Repeated STRANGE Mesage on Tellwut

Sandy21

For the last few days I have been getting the following strange message when I try to log in or in the middle of attempting to take a survey. I've emailed them but so far no response.

sf symfony

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken

Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

What's next

Back to previous page

Go to Homepage

Anyone else getting this odd message? Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting this on and off when you try to log into Tellwut? I've been getting the following (see below) for the past few days, mostly in the evening but now during the day as well. Sometimes I can't log in and I get this message and sometimes it happens after I log in and click on a link. And it doesn't matter if I try to log in from their URL or from and email link, same error message.

This page isn’t working

www.tellwut.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 503

2 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I stay logged in to Tellwut and haven't had any issues...yet. I have noticed I haven't been getting survey emails from them lately though.

I am getting emails but get the above message when I click on links or try to log in, not always but on and off. I've emailed them and hope to get an answer. I don't like not being able to try and take surveys when I have the time. We should be able to try and take surveys 24/7, when its convenient for us, NOT when the website is only up and running at certain times. Sigh

Customer Support got back to me with a number of solutions....hope at least one helps. I am so glad that Tellwut is still so good with Customer Support....so many sites are just awful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1