Samplicio

vercetti2021

So apparently I didn't know a survey redirecting site could block anyone. Normally I thought the panels that provide the surveys do that. But this is new to me. Now the bad thing. A lot of sites use this platform for their surveys and I've been getting auto disqualifier every time they popped up on my sites. Branded, Tellwut, or Univox. So I wrote Branded and they said that they have blocked me and they have no power to change that.

So I'm sitting here with my jaw to the floor that a provider can block someone. Like I have no idea where to even go for this. I mean no way to contact them or anything. I'm just amazed I guess and needed to share. 

• Sad 2

On 4/12/2021 at 4:28 PM, vercetti2021 said:

So apparently I didn't know a survey redirecting site could block anyone. Normally I thought the panels that provide the surveys do that. But this is new to me. Now the bad thing. A lot of sites use this platform for their surveys and I've been getting auto disqualifier every time they popped up on my sites. Branded, Tellwut, or Univox. So I wrote Branded and they said that they have blocked me and they have no power to change that.

So I'm sitting here with my jaw to the floor that a provider can block someone. Like I have no idea where to even go for this. I mean no way to contact them or anything. I'm just amazed I guess and needed to share. 

So sorry to hear this has happened to you. Samplicio is one of many routers that totally suck. Yeah, I seem to remember someone who belongs to Tellwut having this issue. Samplicio blocked them, and as a result, they aren't getting survey invitations, as they get many of theirs from Samplicio. There really isn't anything you can do, as they are just a router. They do not have a customer service email, website, or phone number. I think most of these routers are almost completely automated - run mostly by 'bots. They really don't care who they screw over.

dawn_b_adams, I'm the one you remember having this problem with Samplicio through Tellwut. Good Memory!

I was told by Tellwut that Sampilicio blocked me a few months ago when I inquired as to why I didn't qualify for so many surveys. They said that they had no idea that Samplicio did this and they were working on a fix since it has apparently happened to lots of Tellwut members. (so far, no fix as I can tell)

I work around Samplicio on Tellwut and am actually doing a lot better not clicking on those surveys from Samplicio, but those with higher point values. 

• Like 1