Opinion Outpost

Scarlett97

Has anyone had problems getting their points reimbursed through Opinion Outpost.   I began completing surveys the end of March.  I currently have 300 point to be reimbursed which i would like to use for gift cards.  I have been getting the run around i believe from this company,  First when i tried to redeem my points I was told that I needed to wait 72 hours so they could verify my account.  I waited the 72 hours and then went back in and chose the gift cards I wanted.  This time as I am trying to redeem I get a message saying that an error has occurred and to try back later in bright red font.  I have been emailing the help desk and have just been getting a generic answer.  I also received an email from someone named Ann stating they are looking into this by so far there has been no resolution.  Has anyone else experienced this and then got paid.  It is extremely frustrating.  I also called a phone number I found on google for this company but I just get a mesagev from a woman telling me to leave a message but you can;'t because the mailbox is full.

At this point I just would like to be able to redeem my points.  Has anyone else experienced this and did you eventually get your money?

Thank