Bizarre questions

trevorpee

One I encountered for the first time today:

Are you currently in a coma?

Sometimes I'm not sure how to answer these honestly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, trevorpee said:

I have seen that one before

Sometimes I want to answer yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 5:43 AM, trevorpee said:

That is coming from the "Your Surveys" crap.  Just one of the trap questions they throw at you.  Way too many panels are using "Your Surveys" these days.  I hate that platform,  it is dishonest and excruciatingly slow.  Their point system is a crock. 

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, Duck said:

That is coming from the "Your Surveys" crap.  Just one of the trap questions they throw at you.  Way too many panels are using "Your Surveys" these days.  I hate that platform,  it is dishonest and excruciatingly slow.  Their point system is a crock. 

I agree with you on Your Surveys. I get a lot of those through Forthright. Yeah, the point system on there is a joke. I roll my eyes every time I get one of those. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I agree with you on Your Surveys. I get a lot of those through Forthright. Yeah, the point system on there is a joke. I roll my eyes every time I get one of those. 

Is that the one that asks you what superpower you'd like to have and why? I groan every time that one appears.

• 1 month later...

You see stuff like that all the time, they're just attention checks. The best ones are the ones that try to be funny but also have extremely obvious answers, questions like whether you've ever been to Narnia, or things like "The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, is one of the modern wonders of the world. Where is Paris?", and you just have to answer "France", like a contestant on Celebrity Jeopardy, haha. 

The dumb ones are the ones you can technically be "wrong" about, like having had a fatal heart attack, or liking to eat cement. >.>

• 2 months later...

Lol...some of the questions are bizarre on purpose to see if you’re paying attention. I’ve seen the superpower one, I just say I don’t want one and I just want to be human.