20/20 being taken over by Schlesinger

NFriday

I just got an email today that 20/20 is being taken over by Schlesinger.  They said that members of 20/20 will have a lot more surveys available to them.  I already belong to Schlesinger.  They just sent me an email about a potential survey, but then when I tried to apply, they decided I was not eligible.  I have only done one survey for 20/20.  I have done a few for Schlesinger, but it has been ages since I have qualified for any.  I don't get a lot of emails from them.

You beat me to it. I was just going to post this. I actually have a few reward pts with 20/20. I guess this means I lost them. I am also a member of Schlesinger aka Inspired Opinions. Before the pandemic, I participated in several in person focus groups with Schlesinger for $100 - $200 per session. However, they still haven't returned to hosting in person groups and I dont have time or patience for their long winded online discussion panels. 

But, these are both excellent companies. Schlesinger also merged with Focus Pt Global a few months ago. 

The one I did for 20/20 was a five month one where I got $250 in Amazon.  It was on COVID as was online, and it was not that bad.  I have also been doing one online on Medicare too, and with that one I get at least one $10 Amazon GC per month for being involved in it.  It only takes me about 10 minutes to make the $10.  I have only done one  over the phone, and that one was easy too, and I got $100 for that one.  The live one I did in Chicago back in February they sent me a virtual VISA card, which I am going to have to use soon.  It is only good for three months.  I got a notice from the city of Chicago a few weeks ago, that I drove past a camera that determined that I did 6 miles over the speed limit on my way to the panel, and they sent me a warning this time, but next time I am going to get a ticket.  I don't go down that street more than once or twice a year, but I am going to be more careful when I do.  I think the ticket will be $35 if they catch me again.

• Like 1