Nielsen computer and Mobile community?

NFriday

I spent 30 minutes on Valued Opinion, and made a whole $.25, and so that is equivalent to 50 cents an hour, but while I was looking at the possible surveys to see if there was anything else, I got an invitation to join the Nielsen Computer and Mobile community, where I would have to download some safe software.  I think I know what the answer is going to be, but has anybody joined this panel and had a good experience?  I am leery of downloading any software, that I assume would keep track of what websites I visit.  I did see something about a Nielsen mobile panel that somebody joined, and did not have a good experience.

I just googled Nielsen Computer and Mobile panel, and somebody did a review on his website, and he claimed it was easy money, because he did not have to do anything but download the software, and he made $50 in one year.  But it sounds like if you just download it on your computer and not any other device you have, you are only eligible for the $1.000 drawing which takes place once a month.  I think I will pass on this.

• Like 1

Been a member for several years now. As I only have a PC , that is where I downloaded the software to. It is harmless. As far as income , you are correct in that it seems PC users only get entered into a sweepstake. However , twice a year I do get a 20 minute survey that pays $5 cash (mailed to you).