Customer service? When you think it cant get worse

oldchap

Queried one with Mingle - kept getting errors. Eventually got reply:-

You contacted us a little while ago regarding the survey P21-3638. We apologise for not getting back to you sooner.
Unfortunately, we were an unable to detect an error in the survey up to this moment. Should you still wish to participate, we would therefore suggest that you try to access the survey again. If you continue to have technical difficulties, we suggest you use an alternative browser (e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome). Please ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and Java-Script is enabled. If you browse in private mode, please try to disable it for the duration of this survey.

When I checked it had taken them 7 weeks to reply - when attempting survey again it was no longer available

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this doesn't upset you but survey site customer service can get much, much worse than this!

On 5/2/2021 at 8:11 AM, trevorpee said:

I hope this doesn't upset you but survey site customer service can get much, much worse than this!

I was thinking the same thing.  This is nothing (not to downplay anyone's feelings towards or interactions with these mostly unethical companies) but I have seen and dealt with much worse than this.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think the bad customer service they are bringing up is the fact it took 7 weeks to respond and obviously their suggestion of trying the survey again was dumb because no survey is open for 7 weeks.