Ipsos surveys

Lurkergirl

Been a member for  a while now ,and it was great for the longest time ,now it seems the last month or so ,its getting worse .They send you a bunch of surveys ,and you go to take them ,and then I get a internal service error ,or a oops seems like enough people with your same demographic have taken the survey ,seems they do not even give the 5 points for trying any more .I had a survey problem once again ,suppose to get 45 points ,I got none ,I send a note ,heard nothing back .Is this happening to anyone else ?I was doing pretty good a few months  back ,able to cash out 5-10 from Amazon  ,now there are no surveys on their home page and almost all the ones they send in email are full up already no matter if it says sent 1 minute ago or hours ago .Seriously thinking of just dumping them .

5 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Been a member for  a while now ,and it was great for the longest time ,now it seems the last month or so ,its getting worse .They send you a bunch of surveys ,and you go to take them ,and then I get a internal service error ,or a oops seems like enough people with your same demographic have taken the survey ,seems they do not even give the 5 points for trying any more .I had a survey problem once again ,suppose to get 45 points ,I got none ,I send a note ,heard nothing back .Is this happening to anyone else ?I was doing pretty good a few months  back ,able to cash out 5-10 from Amazon  ,now there are no surveys on their home page and almost all the ones they send in email are full up already no matter if it says sent 1 minute ago or hours ago .Seriously thinking of just dumping them .

The used to be okay and very seldom get the 5 dq points now almost a waste of my time

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

The used to be okay and very seldom get the 5 dq points now almost a waste of my time

Yes and just today they again send lots of emails  but all of them  was supposedly  full or quota met . Really  not very good lately ,more a waste of time ,

• Thanks 1