Pinecone Error Message + they never paid me

cricket

I just went to Pinecone and got this message. They also never gave me the Amazon card they owe me. Can anyone else get on their site? (pineconeresearch.com)

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

• Sad 2

I’ve heard that Pinecone culls people quite a bit without any warning. I’m on there. The minute I get any points, I cash out immediately. Once they kick you to the curb, any points you had are null and void. Sorry this happened to you.

Thanks, Dawn. Did you actually try getting on today? Maybe everyone is getting this message. If you can try (or anyone) I'd appreciate it. Maybe it'll straighten itself out. If they booted me, it's OK. I so rarely get anything from them these days, not like years ago.

• Like 1

Are you using a bookmarked link?  I got that message when i start to type pineconeresearch in the browser field as well as using a bookmarked link.  I googled Pinecone research and was able to get the site to come up with no issues (this was a few days ago though)

• Like 2

Haven't been on there for at least 5 years (was removed to freshen the pool). Just tried and the site is active.

On 5/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, cricket said:

I just went to Pinecone and got this message. They also never gave me the Amazon card they owe me. Can anyone else get on their site? (pineconeresearch.com)

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Yes I just went to their site and go this same message .

I go on there every day, no problems I can see. I can access my account, even though it’s been over a week since I received a survey from them.

• Like 2

Okay right after posting ,I got a email from them for a survey ,so it went there ,and I just updated my bookmark for that page .

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 2:20 AM, Lab6689 said:

Are you using a bookmarked link?  I got that message when i start to type pineconeresearch in the browser field as well as using a bookmarked link.  I googled Pinecone research and was able to get the site to come up with no issues (this was a few days ago though)

Yep, I'm dumb! I was getting that too! Turns out that's because I was going to pineconeresearch.com, their actual url is members.pineconeresearch.com. Durp.

• Like 1