Beware New Vista

oldchap

I'm in the middle of a dispute - relevant parts of e-mail exchange:

"Spent ages doing different sections, got to another “ In the next section you will be shown an upcoming TV advert. This might not be the final version of the advert.

Please watch the video carefully. Please use the next button to continue when you are ready. Clicked next & got error “Blocked link” and couldn’t go any further"

"Unfortunately the survey has now closed, can we suggest that you take part in surveys using a PC or laptop as they may not always work on a mobile device or tablet."

ME

Some surveys say they can only be taken on a PC – this one didn’t, and I was able to complete most of the survey. Because of that I tried completing whilst travelling to work (as I frequently do), but I’ve now lost out. Are you now saying that new vista surveys can ONLY be completed on a PC? If that’s the case then the invitations should say that.

NV

"Conducting surveys on a PC or laptop doesn't have issues like conducting surveys on a mobile device or tablet hence why we recommend members to use a PC or laptop. Most surveys can be conducted on a mobile device or tablet but not all. We apologise for any inconvenience caused"

Sounds like a fly-by-night type operation. Did some digging and it seems this is panel is operating out of a London co-working location. I recommend summarizing your experience, make it cogent, complete and brief, find their social media presence and post a warning review.

• Like 1