Fresh Panel "LevelSurveys"

schludermann

I found this panel listed on panelplace. It does not seem to be associated with any of the gigapanels, it is run by "Union Street Enterprises, Inc." It is unrated at any of the typical user discussion forums, not even SP. From the web research I've done, this panel launched during the peak periods of COVID. The ostensibly the address published is a POB. POB are rather camped locations, but with some reverse searches I was able to pin down a physical address at a WeWork co-working location in NY. Reading the TOS statement I found something rather unsettling, because it is so open ended, it could be made to swing in any fashion that suits their needs, " If Union Street Enterprises is unable to, in its sole discretion, confirm the identity of a User who is requesting a payment, that balance may be forfeited. "

They also require panelists to agree to an arbitration clause. I dislike mandatory Arbitration agreements. 

I signed up. Levelsurveys seems to be matching service for other Survey Panels. However, during the onboarding process an option to be "matched" to available surveys was given. I declined, since this looked like a invitation to survey routers. I took all the options to minimize email traffic. The first reward threshold is 10,000 points, equivalent to $10, I don't know what the reward choices are yet. A survey usually nets 500+ points. However, I don't yet have a sense of the screenout rate. So I'm testing it. In a month or so, I'll post a followup.

• Thanks 2